- Assists in the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora and healthy digestive function.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system, and may support against the immunosuppressive effects of intense and endurance exercise.
- L. acidophilus, L. plantarum and B. breve may provide temporary symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- L. acidophilus, B. breve and S. thermophilus may provide temporary relief of diarrhoea.
- L. fermentum and L. rhamnosus have been clinically demonstrated to assist in the maintenance of healthy urogenital flora.
Animals: McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
Humans: McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose your disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
To Be Taken Orally