Perform-A-Calm is formulated with herbs that have traditionally been used to nourish and calm the nervous disposition of horses that seem to be overly anxious in their home or when introduced to new stimulus.
This formulation will need to be given for a min of 3 weeks, and can be maintained long term if necessary.
Improvements are usually observed within 3-6 weeks.
- Fermented tonic to support a healthy microbiota
- 100% chemical free calmer
- Safe to give long term
- Can increase dose safely in times of stress or change of environment
- Can be added to feed
- Can be safely given alongside veterinary medications
This product was previously known as Nervous Rehabilitation.
20mls twice a day in feed for 2 weeks, then reduce to 10mls twice a day thereafter.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
- Equigesta-PreAs low as AUD$92.00
- AlleviateAs low as AUD$106.95
- Tendon & Bone BucketAs low as AUD$92.95
- Infect-A-ClearAs low as AUD$106.95