Formulated with herbs that have been traditionally used to calm the inflamed respiratory system. May reduce sensitivity and irritation associated with seasonal allergy.
If symptoms persist you can use our free consultation service by contacting email@example.com
* McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (Introduce slowly)
• Small dog < 5 kilos: 3-5 drops twice daily in food
• Medium dog < 25 kilos: 5-15 drops twice daily in food
• Large dog > 25 kilos: 15-30 drops twice daily in food
• Extra-large dog > 45 kilos: 30-60 drops twice daily in food
Shake well before use. For best results use continuously
for a minimum of 3-12 weeks.
Consult a Veterinarian if symptoms persist.
Discontinue use 24 hours prior to any surgical
procedure, and wait 24 hours after surgery before
Store in a cool dark place
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists cannot diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with recovery, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.