This formula utilises bitter and astringent herbs, which tone up the gut wall and expel worms, leaving the gut in better condition to manage its own parasite population. The herbs in this formulation are traditionally used to make the environment unpleasant for intestinal parasites, whilst encouraging a healthy gut and microbiota population.
The damage done to the gut (and the metabolism as a whole) with the routine use of chemical wormers to try to maintain a zero worm load leaves the animal less healthy in the long run than one with a healthy gut and a small natural worm load.
Studies are now revealing the importance of maintaining a healthy microbiota – essential to the health of all organisms. When used correctly, this product can be used as an ongoing management protocol with the aim of reducing dependency on chemical wormers.
- May improve gut health
- Contains fermented tonic to support a healthy microbiota
- 100% chemical free
- May assist the system to expel worms naturally
- Can be used as part of a normal drenching rotation program
- Can be added to feed
- Can be safely given alongside veterinary medications.
This product was previously known as Worming Treatment.
40ml every twelve hourly for 48 hrs. Then 1 dose per week thereafter mixed in a cup of ground Linseed Meal after fasting overnight.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
- Equigesta-PreAs low as AUD$98.00
- AlleviateAs low as AUD$106.95
- Ground Millet & LinseedAs low as AUD$16.95
- Infect-A-ClearAs low as AUD$106.95