Rockin Rover -
Liquid Bovine Trachea Cartilage (LBTC)
Made in Australia from Australian Grass Fed Bovine Trachea
Rockin Rover is a 100% natural health supplement that contains:
- Type II Collagen,
- Chondroitin Sulphate,
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)
- and essential Amino Acids for properly functioning cells and tissue.
Until recent times canines/felines regularly consumed/chewed on bones as a normal part of their diet, inadvertently ingesting regular amounts of cartilage.
Processed and unnatural foods have reduced their natural cartilage intake.
LBTC is for all Pets to provide a natural source of vital nutrients only available from cartilage.
LBTC is manufactured using a gentle biological process in a plant which conforms to a Quality Assurance Program.
Production of human grade grass fed trachea is overseen by Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS).
• Reduces the symptoms of Arthritis, reduces inflammation.
• May increase Synovial Fluid in the joint.
• Boosts the immune system. Aids wound healing.
Free from dairy protein, lactose, egg, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and starches.
Free from any artificial colours and flavours
Animals: McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
Humans: McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose your disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
• Shake bottle before opening
• Administer on top of each meal
• Small-medium dogs: 5mL (1 tsp)
• Large dogs: 15mL (3 tsp).
• REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING (DO NOT FREEZE)
For Animal Oral Use Only