Some horses, especially in Summer, can suffer from a runny nose, snorting, sneezing and snuffling, which does not involve infection. This is more like hay fever in humans. This condition is mostly initiated by exposure to poor or dusty feed, or by fungal contaminants which leave the respiratory system overly sensitive.
The Sneeze-A-GG formulation contains herbs that have traditionally been used to nourish and settle the respiratory and immune system, which may help to reduce symptoms and oversensitivity. Studies done on the herbal extracts of Euphorbia and Chamomile in recent years have supported the traditional use of these herbs in practice.
A follow-through program for 6 to 12 weeks after symptoms have ceased and for 6 weeks prior to the next season is advised. The tonic will need to be given continuously for a min of 3 weeks and can be maintained long term if necessary.
Changes are usually observed within 3-6 weeks.
- Fermented tonic to support a healthy microbiota
- 100% chemical free
- Safe to give long term
- Safe for the stomach
- 24 hour withholding period for animals scheduled for surgery
- Can increase dose safely in times of seasonal changes or acute symptoms
- Can be safely given alongside veterinary medications
This product was previously known as Allergic Rhinitis.
20mls twice a day in feed for 2 weeks, then reduce to 10mls twice a day thereafter.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
- AlleviateAs low as AUD$106.95
- BreathewellAs low as AUD$106.95
- Infect-A-ClearAs low as AUD$106.95
- Aller-GGAs low as AUD$106.95