This formulation has been developed in response to horse sensitivities to Cortisone and its side effects. The Aller-GG tonic contains herbs extracted in Apple Cider Vinegar that have traditionally been used to nourish and settle the immune system, which may help to reduce itchiness, dry/red skin and oversensitivity. Studies done on the herbal extracts of Euphorbia and Chamomile in recent years have supported the traditional use of these herbs in practice demonstrating significant anti-anaphylaxis action. A follow-through program for 6 to 12 weeks after symptoms have eased and for 6 weeks prior to the next season is advised.
The tonic will need to be given continuously for a min of 3 weeks, and can be maintained long term if necessary. Changes are usually observed within 3-6 weeks.
- Fermented tonic to support a healthy microbiota.
- 100% chemical free
- Safe to give long term
- Safe for the stomach
- Can increase dose safely in times of seasonal changes
- Can be added to feed
- Can be safely given alongside veterinary medications
- 24 hour withholding period for animals undergoing surgery.
This product was previously known as Skin Allergies.
* McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
20mls twice a day in feed for 2 weeks, then reduce to 10mls twice a day thereafter.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists cannot diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with recovery, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.