Contains adaptogenic herbs traditionally used to support the adrenals, kidney, and bladder health.
This specific traditional herbal formula has been designed for spayed or castrated dogs who have difficulty controlling their bladder as a result of hormonal changes from being desexed.
The formula aims to maintain normal bladder function, maintain urine pH , maintain tone of the bladder sphincter, which may also reduce the likelihood of opportunistic infections.
Need more information? Contact us for a FREE consultation firstname.lastname@example.org with one of our fully qualified practitioners.
* McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (Introduce slowly)
• Small dog < 5 kilos: 3-5 drops twice daily in food
• Medium dog < 25 kilos: 5-15 drops twice daily in food
• Large dog > 25 kilos: 15-30 drops twice daily in food
• Extra-large dog > 45 kilos: 30-60 drops twice daily in food
Shake well before use.
For best results use continuously for a minimum of 3-12 weeks.
Consult a Veterinarian if symptoms persist.
Discontinue use 24 hours prior to any surgical procedure, and wait 24 hours after surgery before continuing use.
Store in a cool dark place.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists cannot diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with recovery, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.