The Easy Sweat formula uses herbs that have been traditionally used to encourage sweating (febrifuge).
Anhydrosis or "The Puffs" is a lymphatic efficiency problem characterised by reduced sweating and is tied into thyroid, kidneys and adrenal glands. The underlying imbalances can come about as a result of shock. This could be due to illness, change in climate, accident or metabolic upset (colic, poisoning etc).
The tonic will need to be given continuously for a minimum of 3 weeks, and can be maintained long term if necessary. Changes are usually observed within 3-6 weeks.
- Fermented tonic to support a healthy microbiota 100% chemical free
- Safe to give long term
- Can increase dose safely in times of extreme heat or exertion
- Can be added to feed
- Can be safely given alongside veterinary medications
This product was previously known as Anhydrosis Blend.
20mls twice a day in feed for 2 weeks, then reduce to 10mls twice a day thereafter.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
- Metabolic-SAs low as AUD$185.00
- Infect-A-ClearAs low as AUD$106.95
- Maritime Pine BarkAs low as AUD$90.95
- Melanoma SupportAs low as AUD$136.95