Ear Infections Oral
Contains anti microbial herbs traditionally used to boost the immune system which may help the body to clear Infection and suppress yeast growth.
This internal formula contains herbs 4 of which were traditionally used at stimulating the repair of tissue damage. The remaining herbs have been traditionally aimed at supporting the bodies ability to clear the current infection as well as aid elimiation the waste products of past infection which may result in reducing over-sensitivity.
Need more information ? Contact us for a FREE consultation email@example.com
* McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (Introduce slowly)
• Small dog < 5 kilos: 3-5 drops twice daily in food
• Medium dog < 25 kilos: 5-15 drops twice daily in food
• Large dog > 25 kilos: 15-30 drops twice daily in food
• Extra-large dog > 45 kilos: 30-60 drops twice daily in food
Shake well before use.
For best results use continuously for a minimum of 3-12 weeks.
Consult a Veterinarian if symptoms persist.
Discontinue use 24 hours prior to any surgical procedure, and wait 24 hours after surgery before continuing use.
Store in a cool dark place.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists cannot diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with recovery, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.