Formulated with herbs traditionally used to promote liver, thyroid and pancreatic health.
May improve vitality and may help stabilise blood sugar levels. Designed for dogs living with diabetes.
* McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (Introduce slowly)
• Small dog < 5 kilos: 3-5 drops twice daily in food
• Medium dog < 25 kilos: 5-15 drops twice daily in food
• Large dog > 25 kilos: 15-30 drops twice daily in food
• Extra-large dog > 45 kilos: 30-60 drops twice daily in food
Shake well before use.
For best results use continuously for a minimum of 3-12 weeks.
Consult a Veterinarian if symptoms persist.
Discontinue use 24 hours prior to any surgical procedure, and wait 24 hours after surgery before continuing use.
Store in a cool dark place.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists cannot diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with recovery, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.