Older horses often suffer stiffness and soreness, particularly in the colder months. The herbs chosen for Rhema-eze have been traditionally used to improve comfort and mobility in ageing animals.
Studies on White Willow and Devils Claw extracts reveal evidence of their traditional use to improve symptoms associated with inflammation and feedback has shown that older horses appear more comfortable and agile whilst on this tonic.
The tonic will need to be given continuously for a min of 3 weeks, and can be maintained long term if necessary.
Changes are usually observed within 3-6 weeks on the tonic.
- Fermented tonic to support a healthy microbiota
- 100% chemical free
- Safe to give long term
- Can increase dose safely in times of increased pain & discomfort
- Can be added to feed
- Can be safely given alongside veterinary medications
This product was previously known as Arthritis & Rheumatism.
20mls twice a day in feed for 2 weeks, then reduce to 10mls twice a day thereafter.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
- Equigesta-PreAs low as AUD$92.00
- AlleviateAs low as AUD$106.95
- Tendon & Bone BucketAs low as AUD$92.95
- Infect-A-ClearAs low as AUD$106.95