PlaqueAway is a natural way to reduce oral plaque, calculus and the dreaded "pet breath" whilst keeping your pet's teeth and gums healthy and clean.
This product is made from a specially selected seaweed harvested from the pristine waters of northern Norway.
PlaqueAway contains zero additives, preservatives, gluten, sugar and fillers.
Used as a daily treatment, PlaqueAway will greatly reduce the risk of periodontal disease which affects 80% of mature dogs and cats.
• Reduces plaque, tartar and bad breath
• Appropriate for both dogs and cats
• Helps prevent gingivitis and periodontal disease
• Vet approved
• No fillers, no preservatives, no sugar
• 100% natural formula
• Australian owned
How To Use
• PlaqueAway is an easy and convenient powder to use
•Simply add the recommended dose, based on your pet's weight, into their food daily
• One level scoop (included in packaging) supplies 770mg Ascophyllum nodosum powder
Animal Weight (kg) <10 Daily Dose 0.5 (scoops)
Animal Weight (kg) <10-25 Daily Dose 1 (scoops)
Animal Weight (kg) >25 Daily Dose 1.5 (scoops)
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
- Forever YoungAUD$45.00
- Conditioning mixAs low as AUD$72.95
- Maritime Pine Bark ExtractAs low as AUD$90.95
- HEMP SEED OIL FOR PETSAs low as AUD$33.00