NXGEN GRASS FED BEEF ORGANS - BLACK LABEL
Please Note: Cannot be sent outside of Australia.
NXGEN GRASS FED BEEF ORGANS - BLACK LABEL - *LIVER, HEART, KIDNEY, MARROW*
100% Australian, made from Lake Eyre beef in Central Australia that graze on only native grasses unique to Australia. Combining ancient wisdom with food science and health.
Beef Organs contain nutrients, vitamins and minerals from nature’s healthy soil and plants. Our ancestors recognised the nutritional powerhouse of organ meats as one of nature’s most powerful superfoods and understood that consuming organ meats like heart, liver, kidney and bone marrow may contribute to improve energy levels, immunity, bone health, wellbeing and vitality.*
NXGEN BEEF ORGANS CONTAIN -
LIVER (500mg) is the most nutrient dense food and provides the most amount of natural multi-vitamins and minerals. Liver is rich in bioavailable heme iron, B vitamins and vitamin A as retinol to support energy demands and liver health.*
KIDNEY (500mg) is a source of naturally occurring selenium, contains DAO to help manage histamine levels, helps with thyroid health, immunity and urinary tract health. *
HEART (500mg) is the richest source of naturally occurring CoQ10 ubiquinol, to support optimal heart health, to help regulate blood pressure and aid mitochondria health.
BONE MARROW (500mg) is a source of glycine, proline, red and yellow marrow. Assists GI Tract Health,* provides amino acids to support cartilage repair and growth, contributes to bone and joint health, to aid mobility and immunity.
• Combination of the most sought after beef organs used by traditional cultures for centuries.
• GMO Free, no pesticides, no hormones, no antibiotics.
• No fillers, no preservatives or additives.
• Freeze dried to retain heat sensitive vitamins, minerals, cofactors, enzymes, bioavailable activators and peptides.
• Nutritional superfoods combined to target 'like for like' organ health.
* McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
Take 2 capsules before meals.
To Be Taken Orally
McDowell's staff Herbalists cannot diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with recovery, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.