Melrose Vitamin C Plus Bioflavonoids Orange Flavoured Single Sachet
Melrose Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids is an easy to use nutrient powder that contains a unique blend of antioxidants including rutin and hesperidin. Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin that the body cannot make or store, so it is important that an adequate amount is consumed daily through the diet.
Natural orange flavour.
Each gram contains equiv. Ascorbic Acid 562mg
- May help support a healthy immune system
- May help reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Contributes to the production of collagen and cartilage supporting healthy bones, skin and teeth
- Assists in the healthy development and growth of bones
- Supports connective tissue
- Rich source of antioxidants
- May support body detoxification
- Populations with exposure to pollution may benefit from taking vitamin C
- Helps iron absorption
- May inhibit histamine release
- May aid in general well-being
Adults take 2g (approx 1/2 metric teaspoon) per day in watre or juice or as reccomened by your health care practicioner.
Children 2 to 12 years take 1g (approx 1/4 metric teaspoon) per day in watre or juice or as reccomened by your health care practicioner.
To Be Taken Orally
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.