Certified Organic and GMO Free. Our specially designed Forever Young Supplement contains a blend of Grass Fed Beef Collagen Hydrolysate and Glucosamine HCL. The combination of these two ingredients will assist your pet to lead a happy and healthy life. Our Forever Young Supplement is a pro-active health formula as it may help regenerate collagen that stops being produced with age. The many benefits may include:
• Supporting coat and nail health
• Reduced skin allergies
• Build and maintain muscle
• Strengthen cartilage, bone, tendon and ligaments
• Reducing arthritis, inflammation and pain
• Lubricate joints for better mobility
• Improve intestinal health
• Boosting energy levels
The Animal Botanical Forever Young Supplement collagen hydrolysate is made from beef collagen, which is enzyme treated to improve bioavailability. Our Forever Young Supplement is specially designed to assist with your furry, or not so furry friend’s health and happiness. Our Forever Young Supplement contains a fine blend of Grass Fed Beef Collagen Hydrolysate and Glucosamine HCL. The ability to regenerate collagen inside the animal’s body is a result of the special glycine, proline and hydroxyproline combination. Animal Botanical Forever Young Supplement has no odour, is tasteless and sticks to dry food.
* McDowells animal products are not intended to replace veterinary care or medication. Our supplements are offered as support for your animal’s condition and not as a cure. All our oral supplements are to be consumed voluntarily by your animal in feed, treats or liquid.
Serving size: 1.5g per 10kg animal body weight per day. 1 level measuring spoon included holds 5g. Directions: Mix well into wet or dry food. Storage: Do not refrigerate or expose to high temperatures. Store in a cool, dry environment. Indefinite shelf life when stored correctly.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists cannot diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with recovery, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.