This formulation has evolved from a consideration of the dangers of administering phenylbutazone (Bute) routinely to horses sensitive to its side effects. Traditionally White Willow Bark and Turmeric were used for pain relief. Guaiacum was traditionally used for Gout and Burdock as a blood cleanser for Rheumatoid processes. Pine Bark, Rosehips, Elecampane for its Allantoin content together with Yarrow in a Vinegar base all support repair.
These herbs have been traditionally used to reduce pain from inflammation and support in the healing process. This formulation may be used safely for both emergencies and in the long term for comfort.
The tonic will need to be given continuously for a minimum of 3 weeks, and can be maintained long term if necessary. Improvements are usually observed within 3-6 weeks on the tonic.
- Fermented tonic to support a healthy microbiota
- 100% chemical free
- 24 hour withholding period for animals scheduled for surgery
- Safe for the stomach
- Safe to give long term
- Can increase dose safely in times of injury/trauma/oedema
- Can be added to feed
- Can be safely given alongside veterinary medications
This product was previously known as Anti-Inflammatory Healer with Turmeric.
20mls twice a day in feed for 2 weeks, then reduce to 10mls twice a day thereafter.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
- Infect-A-ClearAs low as AUD$106.95
- Equigesta-PreAs low as AUD$92.00
- Tendon & Bone BucketAs low as AUD$92.95
- Metabolic-SAs low as AUD$185.00