The herbs utilised in this tonic have been traditionally used to support the nervous system and nourish the circulatory system.
Many modern horses experience trauma or extreme stress at some point in their lives maybe during travelling or accidents. This tonic is effective at treating both acute and chronic stress.
The key ingredients are Hawthorn, a heart tonic and used for a distressed horse. Rosehips are also used for kidney and adrenal exhaustion brought on my trauma.
- Supports the immune system
- Supports heart/lung and the nervous system
- May help to speed recovery
- Contains Dr Bach’s Rescue Remedy™
- Can be safely given alongside veterinary medications
- A very useful tonic to have on hand in the stable or when travelling.
- Fermented tonic to support a healthy microbiota
- 100% chemical free
20mls every 4 hours during times of shock or trauma mixed in a handful of chaff.
For Animal Oral Use Only
McDowell's staff Herbalists can not diagnose you or your companions disease or illness. What they can do is offer a herbal program to assist with healing, after you have had advice from your doctor or specialist. If you have unexplained pain or symptoms, seek medical advice.
- AlleviateAs low as AUD$106.95
- Post Nasal DripAs low as AUD$72.95